Supreme Court Justices: Do Their Belief Systems Matter?
President Trump is expected to nominate Judge Amy Coney Barrett to replace the late supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg to the supreme Court. Barrett has said she is a faithful Catholic, but denies that has any bearing on her ruling. Let’s look back in history and see if that holds water for judges.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Videos mentioned in this episode.
Below is the video I failed to find before the show. Pay close attention to what Barrett says regarding her belief and holding to supreme Court precedence.
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Partner with us as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership/
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media