Does The Corruption In Lee County Florida Go Straight To The Top In The State?
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has once again failed to hold Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno accountable not only to their own standards of ethics, but the standard of the law. That’s not all. An elected representative, Spencer Roach, has targeted a citizen because that citizen was exposing him. Florida resident and founder of the Facebook group People Of SWFL Randy Scott, who is going to serve a lawsuit against Roach for violating Scott’s free speech and then acting as though he were the victim, joins me in this episode to talk about what is going on in Southwest Florida.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Articles referenced in this episode:
Previous shows on Lee County Corruption, including the Terri Johns & Deanna Williams stories:
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media