US Veteran Whose Son Was Killed By Cops Asks: Should Cops Who Kill Investigate Themselves?
Michael Bell Jr. lost his life in a police shooting in 2004. To this day, there has never been a full investigation and the City of Kenosh Wisconsin refuses to turn over ballistic evidence to an independent investigator. However, Michael’s father has not only been able to advance one piece of legislation to deal with fatal police shootings by independent investigators, but another bill is being introduced this week. He joins me in this episode.
Also, please call Mayor John Antaramian at 262-653-4000 respectfully demand he release the evidence in the Michael Bell shooting that occurred in 2004 and tell him you are offended that the city would seek to hide this evidence from the public in a 16-year-old case.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Previous articles we carried on Lt. Col. Bell’s story and the article Bell mentioned in this episode, along with videos mentioned by Mr. Bell.
Veteran Achieves Historical Bill for Independent Investigations Of Killer Cops After Cops Killed His Son
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/sonsoflibertymedia
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Partner with us as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership/
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media