Tyranny Slayer & Basilico’s Owner Tony Roman: Don’t Give The Tyrants An Inch!
Tony Roman is the owner of Basilico’s Italian Restaurant in Huntington Beach, California. He has defied the tyranny in every way imaginable to keep his restaurant open, including banning masks and encouraging people to be like family there, and he is winning the day! He joins me live from the West Coast for this inspiring and challenging episode.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Links, videos, articles and previous shows mentioned in this episode.
Remembering our friend Lauren Price and her amazing work on behalf of our veterans.
Lauren’s Celebration of Life Ceremony will be April 11th, from 12-3 pm at Meadowlawn Funeral Home in New Port Richey.
California Business Owner Rejects Mask Mandates – Tells Courts, Prosecutors & Judges: “I Will Give You No Authority Over Us Where You Have None – Because No Crimes Have Been Committed” (Video)
Listen to Basilico’s voice mail.
View this post on Instagram
Restaurateur Tony Roman Defies Gavin Newsom: Tony Roman speaks at ReOpen San Diego Speakloudly Event
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/sonsoflibertymedia
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Partner with us as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership/
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media