Setting Brushfires 11-15-2019: Political Prisoner Schaeffer Cox Appeals His Murder & Conspiracy Charges – What’s Happened?
Schaeffer Cox is a political prisoner from under the Obama administration who has been held in a black site prison, along with Muslim jihadis despite the fact that he never broke the law, incited anyone to violence or killed anyone. He simply exposed the corruption of people in power. For that, he was targeted by the usurper’s administration and railroaded. He has spent years in prison and now, he’s gotten the opportunity to appeal his conviction. Angela Clemons from FreeSchaeffer.com joins me for a recap of how the federal government broke the law going after Schaeffer and how he finally has the chance to see freedom from the hell he’s been incarcerated in.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Music from the Setting Brushfires radio show
Advertise your business, event or fundraiser with Setting Brushfires in Times Square, New York City