Providing the Data Of The Coronavirus Hoax In The UK Will Get A Doctor Suspended
The Sons of Liberty’s health and wellness expert, Kate Shemirani, a nurse of more than 35 years and a nutritionist was recently suspended for 18 months without anyone hearing her evidence and scientific documentation regarding coronavirus/COVID-19. However, Dr. Mohammad Iqbal Adil, a Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons of U.K., Consultant General, Colorectal, Laparoscopic & Breast Cancer Surgeon was suspended for 12 months for calling the coronavirus a h*o*a*x. He joins me in this episode.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Here’s the information that Dr. Adil spoke about that got him suspended.
Articles mentioned in today’s episode, as well as additional information provided by Dr. Adil, including an article he recently wrote.
Dr. Adil’s article.
- To Vacate all the beds which are approximately over 125000 including private hospitals in U.K.
- It was also advised that Patients who were slightly stable conditions in the hospitals were discharged from the hospitals or transferred to the nursing / care homes in order to evacuate beds for the expected COVID-19 patients .
- 30,000 elderly patients were transferred to the nursing and care homes in the month of March 2020 and afterwards .
- Regular & retired Staff were called in to work in the hospitals to support the pandemic.
- All elective major or minor operations including cancers investigations and operations were seized off .
- All investigations and treatment for benign & malignant cancers were seized off
- All the elective outpatients clinics were seized for indefinite period
- All the endoscopies , scans and blood tests were cancelled or kept on hold
- Special precautions were issued to the health professionals and trusts to adopt the policy of conservative to non operative surgery .
- Parient with mild to moderate Covid-19 symptoms were advised to stay at home in isolation for two weeks .However patients with severe symptoms were advised to ring 111/999 or report to hospital for admission .
- Special training was given to all the staff to deal with the pandemics of the COVID-19 including
- Ventilators support and resuscitations
- However , Emergency services remained open with special management protocols .
- Special wards arrangements were made for the suspected and confirmed COVID-19 patients .
- Special instructions for issuing the death certificates and release of dead bodies .
- Heart Attack
- Deaths due to Heart attacks in 2017: 647,457
- Percentage of total deaths: 23.5%
- Deaths in 2017: 599,108
- Percentage of total deaths: 21.3%
3. Unintentional injuries
- Deaths in 2017: 169,936
- Percentage of total deaths: 6%
4. Chronic lower respiratory disease
- Deaths in 2017: 160,201
- Percentage of total deaths: 5.7%
- Deaths in 2017: 146,383
- Percentage of total deaths: 5.2%
6. Alzheimer’s disease
- Deaths in 2017: 121,404
- Percentage of total deaths: 4.3%
- Deaths in 2017: 83,564
- Percentage of total deaths: 3%
8. Influenza and pneumonia
- Deaths in 2017: 55,672
- Percentage of total deaths: 2%
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Partner with us as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership/
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media