What Do The National Science Foundation, The UN’s Agenda 2030 & USMCA Have In Common? (Video)
The Common Core Diva Lynne Taylor has done it again! She’s exposed the plans coming together via our representatives’ unconstitutional legislation to enslave the population of the united States. She then demonstrates how President Donald Trump’s sellout of American sovereignty in the USMCA is tied to the United Nations’ Agenda 2030 and the National Science Foundation. This is something that cannot be ignored and it requires the People to stand up and shut it down before it is too late. You won’t hear this is the Mockingbird media and you won’t even hear it in conservative media, but you will hear it on The Sons of Liberty.
Articles, links and videos mentioned in this episode with additional resources provided by Lynne.
Teens Stand Up: “I Will Not Wear The Mask… I Will Not Take The Vaccine… I Will Resist Evil… I Will Submit To God… I Will Defy Tyrants!” (Video)
This week, through Saturday, February 26, 2022 at midnight, take 25% off MY WAR COMIC BOOK NOVEL : THE TESTIMONY OF BRADLEE DEAN at checkout when you use promo code ROCKS in our store.
- Canadian Frontline Nurse Speaks Out On COVID Crimes & Tyranny (Video)
- I Catch Those That Prey On Children & This DHS/TSA Bomb Squad Member Is The Latest (Video)
- Woman Arrested By TSA & LAPD – Put In Jail For 2 Weeks Despite The Fact It Was Clear That She Was The Wrong Person (Video)
- Canada’s House of Commons Votes 185-151 to Treat Trudeau Opponents Like Terrorists
- Documents Reveal US Spent $22 Million Promoting Anti-Russia Narrative in Ukraine & Abroad
- 10-Year-Old Rips Into Prime Tyrant Justin Trudeau & Police “Doing What They’re Doing” (Video)
NSF Innovation Corps Hubs Program (I-CorpsTM Hubs)
Go Delivery’s email about the Program (which is a continuation of an existing program by NSF and P3s):
(*Note: we’ll highlight a few things before going to the Hub website)
Hub website (so we can see all the NSF Hubs/partners in Higher Education): https://www.nsf.gov/news/
These Hubs will:
Will tie to the NIN: https://venturewell.org/i-
Will tie to PL 114-329 (American Innovation and Competitiveness Act)
(promoted STEM heavily)
Look for Trump’s portion (2020)
Current AICA reauthorization or funding: https://www.congress.gov/bill/
These other related award programs by NSF are also up for grabs.
NSF’s future of manufacturing isn’t about clothes or goods: https://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2022/
(*Note: the ‘manufacturing’ is all AI, hence the program below for workforce)
NSF’s Workforce Training Minions for STEM: https://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2022/
NSF’s push to rush citizenship for ‘scientific research’: https://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2022/
(*Note: this will impact immigration)
NSF’s new ‘ecosystem’ to solve national and social issues: https://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2022/
(*Note: this is the one about the newest manmade ‘ecosystems’ using technology, not nature. In other words, wordplay against the citizens)
Speaking of ‘social issues’ the National Civic League (around since Pres. Teddy Roosevelt) is about to open up applications for cities across the nation to be recognized as “All American Cities”. How many of these cities (previous winners) are also NSF Hubs or FEMA Hubs (where FEMA is you can also find NSF)? How many of these “All Americans” are also Resilient Cities (under the worldwide alignment for mind manipulation via govt control started by the Rockefeller Foundation)?
National Civic League’s history: https://www.
National Civic League’s mission (especially under COVID): https://www.
The 2022 All American City Awards theme is all about education ‘equity’: https://www.
Video for the 2022 Awards is about 35 minutes.
*We will only use the first couple (start at the beginning where the 2021 Cities were announced) and end at 2:49.
(*We need to note that HUD, Housing and Urban Development is a huge part of this entire agenda, as it has been for decades)
Grade Level Reading is a co-sponsor for the 2022 Awards (hence their logo on the top right hand side). Here’s my archived article from 2020 exposing their “BS for Parents”:
Another example of the globalizing of our cities and towns:
1) “Global Ties Akron (OH) this is housed in the Univ. of Akron and has culture and education as its focus.
Connecting Akron to the OTHER US Cities also using the “GlobalTies” angle: https://www.globaltiesus.org/
(Again, how many of these cities are the SAME as the NSF Hubs or the All American Cities or the R-Cities (Resilience)?
Globalization via Congress (definitely NOT a new activity): https://www.congress.gov/
The Bills list:
- S2818 will expand US gov’t in the name of women for ‘global rights movement’
- HR Res 225 and S Res 240 affirm and cement the US in a Global Education Partnership, esp. for learning recovery and inclusive public education.
- HR 391 (passed the House and is in the Senate) will attach globalization to healthcare
- HR 4717 deals with global migration (remember the NSF has a project to hurry up the immigration system?)
- HR 3424 and S 1737 global pandemic measures and biosecurity (the NSF ‘innovation hubs also encompass healthcare)
- HR 4160 deals with the global issue of autism
- S 2104 globalizes labor
- HR 4466 globalized technology increases
- S 1849 and HR 4956 International Technology Standards must be adhered to
- HR 2887 Climate Change
- S 67 Global Financing and the Pandemic
- HR 2907 Globalization for Investing in American Jobs
- S 2277 and HR 3485 (Passed the Senate and is now in the House) Global Respect
- S 552 Global Learning Losses in Education
- HR 1488 and S 542 Global Electoral Exchange (we did a show on this already. This also will attach to the HR 1 (For the People) which became public law and attack voting processes/age/rights)
- HR 2036 Global Strategy to save us all
- HR 6518 To combat the communistic and socialist rise housed in the US Dept of State (We’ve also exposed the corruption of State, especially under Trump’s Administration.
Also of note, the ‘rise’ is decades old,not simply during the Biden Administration.)
Other Globalization topics in Congress:
- corruption (excuse me, look in the mirror)
- force management
- virtual currency
Lastly, a global solution to poverty cloaked in the guise of ‘lending a hand’: https://www.kiva.org/about
(It’s a CA based non profit, supposedly funded by people for the less fortunate)
Note that San Francisco is the original base. SF is the flagship Resilience City of Rockefeller Plan!
Then look at Kiva’s overreaches into education with the help of Citi Banks: https://www.kiva.org/kivau/
Kiva’s founder (has stepped down, but still with company): https://www.kiva.org/blog/
Current leadership: https://www.kiva.org/about/
(you’ll see no education expert, just finance and sustainable gurus)
Subscribe on Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/sonsoflibertyradiolive
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/sonsoflibertymedia
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Partner with us as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership/
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media