Two Party Deceptions (Video)
The Common Core Diva Lynne Taylor joins me in this episode of Rotten To The Core to demonstrate how both political parties are engaged against crimes against the people. No, there really is no difference between the two as it is nothing more than good cop/bad cop with both of them advancing the Communist indoctrination agenda in clear violation of the Tenth Amendment and natural law. Whether you consider yourself on the mythical right or the mythical left, this will point you to the straight and narrow road of the law.
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Make Your Own Fulvic/Humic Acid – Use Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
- Get A Great Deal On A Satellite Phone
- Gain Cell Phone Freedom With Volta Wireless and Get Your First Month For Just $9.99 With Promo Code USA1
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY
Articles, links, videos and bonus videos mentioned in this episode, along with resources provided by Lynne.
Teens Stand Up: “I Will Not Wear The Mask… I Will Not Take The Vaccine… I Will Resist Evil… I Will Submit To God… I Will Defy Tyrants!” (Video)
This Week, Through Saturday, August 27, 2022 At Midnight, Take 10% Off The Sons Of Liberty Dog Tags When You Use Promo Code LOVE At Checkout In Our Store.
- While Rand Paul Was “Grilling” Anthony Fauci, His Wife Was Buying Up Stock in Remdesivir
- Critical Race Theory’s Biggest Threat (Video)
- World Economic Forum Pushes Chip Implants for Children, Comparing Them to Eyeglasses & Hearing Aids (Video)
- PfizerGate: Covid-19 Vaccination causes Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- CIA-Linked Company Now Making mRNA For Moderna’s Reformulated COVID Booster Shots
- WATCH: ‘Hero’ Cops Raid Rapper ‘Afroman’ To Protect Society from His Legal Hemp Flower
- A Mass Murderer of Jews Goes to Berlin
- WATCH: 3 Cops Smash Man’s Head Into Concrete, Pummel His Face as They Demand Citizens Stop Filming
- The Numbers Tell Us That Americans Are Rapidly Losing Hope As We Head Toward 2023 – But There Is Hope!
- 50% Of US Companies Plan To Eliminate Jobs Within The Next 12 Months
Resources for show:
1) The “Infrastructure Law” which was so bipartisan it’s not funny has been having some activity since it became defacto rule in 11/21.
1a) Attached is the opening statement by Sen. Toomey. We’ll be reading this as well as discussing it.
1b) The Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs hearing link: https://www.banking.senate.
Since we have Sen. Toomey’s opening statement, we won’t listen to his portion of the video, but we will be using Sen. Brown (OH) clip. Start at 20:21 and end at 25:01.
2) This archive of ours, we’ll need the Tucker illustration and facts about both Rs/Ds and education for workforce pipeline supply. https://www.commoncorediva.
3) Then, there’s the NC approach for workforce alignment in education to match the Infrastructure agenda: https://www.ednc.org/08-12-
4) Which leads to up for re-election, CCSS Machine sell out Rep. Virginia Foxx’s latest tirade, where’s she’s joined by another NC CCSS Machine sellout, Sen. Burr.
5) Oh, and don’t overlook that the Daily Signal published an op-ed by Rep. Foxx on parental rights: https://www.dailysignal.com/
6) This will dovetail right into the already worn out and deceptive ‘school choice’ agenda being swung left and right for midterm elections. Usually by the conservatives to paint themselves as a ‘savior’ to the family. Trouble is liberals love to save money, too and exercise their rights.Here’s the over 1 hour Liberty Belles special on the connections of ‘school choice’ and parental rights being used to hoodwink parents: https://www.commoncorediva.
7) From The Liberty Belles on Rumble where Constitutional Attorney, Joanna Martin absolutely ‘nuked’ the fallacies of parental right legislation!
8) More midterm hype for the “conservatives. Take the NECA image attached. Then, their website: https://www.necanet.org/
9) More liberal approach for midterms is the STEM jobs ad for all kids to become aligned from a childcare job website. (See the STEM jobs image attached). That image is from a nanny/tutor/babysitting website called Sittercity. SC was bought out by Bright Horizons. See: https://www.brighthorizons.
10) My previous article on the dark side of STEM, openly embraced by Rs & Ds, L v R: https://www.commoncorediva.
11) From the Rs in DC: Higher Ed must reform or die! https://republicans-edlabor.
Then, from the Ds in the House: https://edlabor.house.gov/
And, from both sides of the Senate: https://www.help.senate.gov/
Subscribe on Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/sonsoflibertyradiolive
Follow us on Gettr: https://gettr.com/user/sonsoflibertyra
Grab our feed on Locals: https://thesonsoflibertyradio.locals.com/
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/sonsoflibertymedia
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Partner with us as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership/
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media