Setting Brushfires 11-19-2019: The Dog & Pony Show of Impeachment Inquiries Continues… & Now, A Lawsuit
As America grows weary of impeachment inquiries with no real evidence or actual witnesses, a $25 million lawsuit has emerged from Kashyap “Kash” Patel, a former investigator for Rep. Devin Nunes and now a National Security Council staffer. His defamation lawsuit against Politico and a reporter for two stories claims they falsely accused him of hijacking Ukraine policy-making and intervening with President Trump and also adds that Rep. Adam B. Schiff orchestrated press leaks against him.
Brian Boyd is a 30-year-plus professional intelligence analyst and counter terrorism specialist. He is a former Green Beret and was part of the leadership of the Joint Special Operations Command which oversees the Special Forces, SEAL Team Six and the Delta Force. He has also served in the Departments of Defense, Justice & Treasury.
Find out more about Brian’s business opportunity here with Team National USA.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Articles and videos mentioned in this episode:
Music from the Setting Brushfires radio show
Advertise your business, event or fundraiser with Setting Brushfires in Times Square, New York City