Setting Brushfires 09-16-2019: Neal Sutz: The Man That Sued Dr. Phil Is Now Battling Switzerland After They Kidnapped His Kids
We had scheduled Neal Sutz for Monday’s show before news broke over the weekend in which a need arose to bring him on Friday evening. For that interview, please click here or see below. Neal gained national notoriety for successfully suing Dr. Phil to change his policies concerning those people who had mental health issues. Neal Sutz is an American father who moved to Switzerland, having dual citizenship, and had his children removed from him by Swiss Child Protective Services (SMPI). He has decided to expose their lies and the crimes against himself and his two boys, as well as our own government’s involvement in the matter, along with leaders in the Mormon church. On Friday, his parental rights were terminated and we’re bringing him on for a special broadcast to unleash a flurry of information about this injustice. However, thanks to many of you who called, emailed and tweeted, he was able to resume his evening calls via Skype with his boys. Here’s the update!
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Articles and documents mentioned in this episode:
Neal’s interviews with Jim White of <a href=”https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH7OUk52TlbS6Ise7mFBtoQ”>Northwest Liberty News</a>.
Neal joins Jim about the 45 minute mark in this update on Saturday, September 14, 2019.
The call to action is simple. Please contact as many of these as you can and share it with your friends on social media and email. The more people contact in a short period of time, the better the response from those contacted.
Interview on Sons of Liberty Radio on 09-18-2019.
Email, call and Tweet to the following:
Reach out to local representatives and governors in your state and make them aware of this injustice and encourage them to contact all of the above.
On a final note, if you have media people who wish to contact Neal for a story whether it is local, state or national, they can call him at 212-796-4120 or email him at sosscreamofsilence[at]tutanota.com