No Pandemic Exceptions In The Constitution – Why Is The DOJ Not Chiding DC Politicians?
This week, the DOJ sent another letter to California Governor Gavin Newsom blasting him for his tyrannical lockdown and infringing on the rights of Californians. In the letter was mentioned that there is no pandemic exception to the US Constitution and its Bill of Rights to engage in such behavior. While the letter was correct in stating this, the question becomes: Why not address the acts of the White House and DC politicians and bureaucrats on the same matter?
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Click Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
Article mentioned in this episode.
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Partner with us as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership/
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media