Feds Targeting Your Kids & Your Home – Resistance Is Necessary! (Video)
The Common Core Diva Lynne Taylor joins me for this Rotten To The Core episode in which we’ll be taking a look at two press releases by Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona and the targeting of America’s children and our homes, and yes, that includes everyone, even if you are involved in homeschooling. This is vital information if you are going to push back at the encroaching indoctrination set up by the beast system.
- A Pound Of This Gives Your Body Everything You Need & With Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
- Pull Your Kids From Public Schools & Educate Them Yourself
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY
Articles, links and videos mentioned in this episode, along with additional resources provided by Lynne.
Teens Stand Up: “I Will Not Wear The Mask… I Will Not Take The Vaccine… I Will Resist Evil… I Will Submit To God… I Will Defy Tyrants!” (Video)
This week, through Saturday, April 2, 2022 at midnight, take 30% off To Spit Against Heaven DVD when you use promo code SPIT at checkout in our store.
- A Spook Confesses To Swinging Election, Attorney Arrested & What You’re Not Seeing In Ukraine (Video)
- US Government Paid Mainstream Media $1 Billion in Tax Dollars To Falsify Covid-19 “Vaccine” Narrative
- As 14.6 Million Birds Die In The US, Consider It Might Not Be The Flu, But It Will Be Devastating To The Food Supply (Video)
- Did Biden Just Commit Us to World War III?
- Arizona Passes Bill That Could Jail People For 30 Days For Filming Police – A Clear Violation Of 1st Amendment Protections
- If Half Of The People Focusing On The “Oscar Slap” Cared About Yemen, A Million Lives Could Be Saved
- Flashback – Joe Biden: ‘We Don’t Have Time To Prosecute Everybody Who Lies’ On ATF Background Checks
- G. Edward Griffin: Tax-Exempt Foundations Pushed Communism At Direction Of President Of US
- G. Edward Griffin: The Communist Revolution I Warned About 50 Years Ago Is Taking Place Today
Here’s the first press release: https://www.ed.gov/news/press-
This quote from the Press Release:
“Throughout the country, childcare centers, schools, after-school programs, and recreational activities closed, disconnecting nearly 60 million children and youth from essential resources and supports. Many families faced job loss, economic hardship, and food insecurity, profoundly affecting child health and wellbeing.”
“While the pandemic’s long-term impacts on children and youth are not fully understood, working together to build resilience in children, youth, and families can promote equity and support recovery efforts,” the Secretaries continued. “We will elevate opportunities under the American Rescue Plan funding along with existing federal resources to build a lasting and sustainable health care infrastructure for our children and youth.”
IF folks wish to register for the joint HHS/ED webinar on the current ‘successful’ programs for school based MH (mental health), https://
The second press release: https://www.ed.gov/news/press-
“Today, U.S. Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona will issue a nationwide call to action for states, higher education leaders, and schools to tap federal resources and work together to address the teacher shortage and aid student recovery. Today’s announcement builds on President Biden’s call in the State of the Union encouraging leaders to use American Rescue Plan funds to address this critical challenge schools and districts across the country are facing. The call to action coincides with Secretary Cardona’s participation in the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching’s Summit on Improvement in Education in San Diego.”
Here’s Carnegie’s Press Release from mid March 2022: https://www.
Don’t miss this quote by Sec. Cardona:
“I am eager to participate in the Carnegie Summit to explore how our priorities at the U.S. Department of Education intersect with the Foundation’s new areas of focus,” says Secretary Cardona. “It should be a great conversation.”
Follow the quote with the short Carnegie Summit promo video: https://www.
Then, this quote from Carnegie’s President:
“We are thrilled and honored that Secretary Cardona will join us for the Carnegie Summit,” says Carnegie President Timothy Knowles. “Now, more than ever, we need practitioners, policy leaders, philanthropists, and the social and commercial sector to join forces and break new ground for American children. The Secretary’s leadership, engagement, and voice will help us achieve that goal.”
“Secretary Cardona and President Knowles will engage in a fireside chat that is open to all Summit attendees. Among other topics, they will discuss instructional engagement and recovery, reimagining educational systems to support success in K–12 and postsecondary systems, and putting equity at the center of educational work.”
The speakers for the Carnegie Summit 2022: https://www.
My archives on Carnegie (6 pages of articles): https://www.commoncorediva.
Bottom line point:
The ‘union’ between unconstitutional federal education direction and private business is using mental health, behavior management at community levels and using our taxpayer dollars to pay for it. All the while using the propaganda of ‘school choice’ to deceive millions into thinking they are immune.
Join our main chat on Discord: https://discord.gg/5YKACb46xJ
Subscribe on Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/sonsofliberrtyradiolive
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/sonsoflibertymedia
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Partner with us as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership/
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media