“What Do We Do Now, George?” Voter Fraud, The Militia & How The People Can Enforce The Law
As the battle continues over the claims with mountains of evidence of voter fraud in several states, the real solution comes from the people, the militia. According to Article 1, Section 8, Clauses 15 and 16, it is the militia that is to be used to enforce the laws of the Union, including the laws surrounding elections. “Capt. Karl” Koenigs joins me again as we discuss the militia’s duty in this matter, as well as solutions to correct the ongoing problems.
If you’re wondering about the title, check out the film below, “The Battle of Athens.” In the film, when the corrupt sheriff robs the people of the ballot box in order to stuff it, the veterans wonder what to do and one man asks the main character, “What do we do now, George?” to which George responds with bringing in the guns from the armory and uncovering them as they seek to enforce the law.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Additional resources mentioned in this episode.
Full movie: The Battle of Athens
Previous show with Capt. Karl and Sheriff Richard Mack
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Partner with us as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership/
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media