Unlawful, Dangerous & Deceptive: SCOTUS & Charter Schools In The US (Video)
People are still being snowed by “school choice,” and not because most people would logically conclude that it means what they think it means, but rather because criminal politicians and unelected bureaucrats have redefined school choice to accommodate the central government’s redefinition of school choice. The Common Core Diva Lynne Taylor joins me for the Rotten to the Core episode to show you the dangers that both school choice and the US Supreme Court bring to the front doors of parents and their children.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo, Today & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY
- Grab Your Complete Coil Or Foam Mattress System Complete With Sheets & Pillows! Use Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY To Save Up To 66%
- Make Your Own Fulvic/Humic Acid – Use Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
- Pull Your Kids From Public Schools & Educate Them Yourself
Articles, links and videos mentioned in this episode, along with bonus videos and additional resources provide by Lynne.
Teens Stand Up: “I Will Not Wear The Mask… I Will Not Take The Vaccine… I Will Resist Evil… I Will Submit To God… I Will Defy Tyrants!” (Video)
This week, through Saturday, May 14, 2022 at midnight, take 50% off The Prayer That Rocked The Capitol DVD when you use promo code PRAYER at checkout in our store.
- Australian Senator Intends To Not Let Criminals Get Away With COVID Shot Murders (Video)
- Bombshell: NIH Hid Fauci & Other’s $350 Million In “Royalty” Payments From Big Pharma
- As First US City Is Surveilled By DHS & Chinese Drone Company, China Sends Swarm Of Autonomous Drones Through Forest To Hunt Humans (Video)
- Now We Are Being Warned That Shortages Of Diesel Fuel & Electricity Are Coming In The Months Ahead
- Instead Of Going After Her Clients, Court Quietly Reduces Ghislaine Maxwell’s Sentence
- NYC Mayor Defends Kidnapping, Strip Searching Mother For Selling Fruit Without Paying The City First (Video)
- OUTRAGEOUS: But are They Poor? Unbiblical and Unconstitutional Welfare Now Has 59 Million Dependents
My 2014 article about detailing the types of schools the US has: https://www.commoncorediva.
Then, we’ll look at one of Charlotte Iserbyt’s archives about how dangerous charter schools are (2012): https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Start at 2:13 minute mark and end at the 9:00 minute mark
Then, we’ll quickly look at my 2019 article where you’ll see Heritage, but also Hillsdale and others: https://www.commoncorediva.
Chalkbeat’s recent article on the Supreme Court, school vouchers: https://www.chalkbeat.org/
The SC website showing the current case before them on school vouchers: https://www.scotusblog.com/
From the website: The 74Million, this article on a court decision for NC charters (over uniforms): https://www.the74million.org/
The NC charter/Court brief: https://info.publiccharters.
The US Dept of Ed’s page on US Supreme Court rulings on private and homeschool education: https://www2.ed.gov/about/
The National Alliance for Public Charter Schools: https://www.publiccharters.
This page on the NAPCS website describes what charters are: https://www.publiccharters.
Their policy page shows one thing which really stands out: more money!!
**Our show on the federal bill to expand charters: https://sonsoflibertymedia.
My article, in 2020 when Kavanaugh was tapped as a Supreme Court justice. This article will be key during our show: https://www.commoncorediva.
The interview (15 mins) I did with Alex Newman for the New American on the SC ruling on funding and religious schools:
From the American Bar Association, this article is stating the public schools are constitutionally necessary and that the Supreme Court has a stake in the game! https://www.americanbar.org/
Contrast the ABA’s information with this one from Kansas: https://kansaspolicy.org/
The Brown vs Board of Education (Supreme Court landmark case): https://www.archives.gov/
The Library of Congress’s Article 3 of the US Constitution: https://constitution.congress.
(Where you’ll see the parameters for the Supreme Court)
My archives on the Supreme Court/Education:
The article (above) from Chalkbeat referenced the 2017 case I featured in this article: https://www.commoncorediva.
1) Chalkbeat’s 2017 article on the church school in MO: https://www.chalkbeat.org/
2) The 2018 document for the Makin case: https://ij.org/wp-content/
3) My article on iCivics created by former SC justice, Sandra Day O’Connor: https://www.commoncorediva.
4) My 2015 article on Title 9 changes. The SC had recently made a decision on that Title: https://www.commoncorediva.
5) A history of Title 9’s watering down: https://www.nationalaffairs.
6) My archived article exposing the American Bar Association’s alignment to the CCSS Machine: https://www.commoncorediva.
(Several entities aside from the ABA were exposed in this one)
7) Our show on The FEPA passage and the number of Constitutional rights we lost (The 14th is among them): https://sonsoflibertymedia.
Subscribe on Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/sonsofliberrtyradiolive
Follow us on Gettr: https://gettr.com/user/sonsoflibertyra
Grab our feed on Locals: https://thesonsoflibertyradio.locals.com/
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/sonsoflibertymedia
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Partner with us as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership/
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media