Unite For Freedom Protest – LIVE From London’s Parliament Square With Kate Shemirani
The Unite for Freedom protest on May 29, 2021 is expected to be the largest protest march yet. The English have been protesting week after week against mask mandates, lockdowns, the genocide jab and the tyranny they are facing as a result of the manufactured CONvid-1984. The Sons of Liberty’s health and wellness expert Kate Shemirani joins is live from London and we pick up live video footage from her and others during this episode.
Be sure to forward to the 5 minutes mark where the show begins. My apologies for some static prior to that, I’m not exactly sure what that is. Kate’s feed is also interrupted at various points, but becomes better as the show goes on.
You can help Kate as thanks for all the information she supplies by getting your nutritional supplies from her at the links below.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Article mentioned in this episode.
Teens Stand Up: “I Will Not Wear The Mask… I Will Not Take The Vaccine… I Will Resist Evil… I Will Submit To God… I Will Defy Tyrants!” (Video)
Video shows the moment a Southwest Airlines passenger punched a flight attendant in the face, knocking 2 of her teeth out
Video obtained by CBS News shows the moment a Southwest Airlines flight attendant was punched by a passenger after asking her to keep her seat belt fastened during a flight from Sacramento to San Diego Sunday. https://t.co/gQusevodYC pic.twitter.com/oOYvPdwCFj
— CBS News (@CBSNews) May 27, 2021
Southwest Airlines won’t serve alcohol to passengers until the end of July because of an ‘uptick’ in passenger disruptions
Subscribe on Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/sonsoflibertyradiolive
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/sonsoflibertymedia
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Partner with us as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership/
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media