Setting Brushfires 12-18-2019: “Binge Education” – It’s The “New” Thing, Dontcha Know?
Strayer University has developed “Binge Learning” to engage your brain more. According to their research, our brains are hard-wired to be actively engaged so we take in more education. However, consider that TOO much on-line viewing is bad for our health. Strayer University is supposedly for adults and adult learning. What does this have to do with K-12th grade education? ESSA was 100% clear about the community being conformed to meet the needs of student engagement for better ‘outcomes’. Anytime, especially in education, you see that word, it’s code for mandated results you must achieve in order to graduate or advance to the next certificate level. Common Core Diva Lynne Taylor joins me for this episode of Rotten to the Core on Setting Brushfires to break down what this is and how it affects you and your children.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Articles and videos mentioned in this episode:
Music from the Setting Brushfires radio show
Advertise your business, event or fundraiser with Setting Brushfires in Times Square, New York City