Setting Brushfires 11-04-2019: Former FBI Counter Terrorism Agent John Guandolo: We Must Understand The Threat Of Islam
John is the President and Founder of Understanding The Threat, the only organization in America providing tools to leaders, police and citizens to identify and dismantle jihadi/terrorist networks in their local communities. He joins me in this episode to discuss the Islamic threat to America, Islamic terror-tied front groups like the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and his court battle with former Hennepin County Sheriff Richard Stanek.
Currently, Mr. Guandolo advises governments – U.S. and others – on matters related to National Security, specifically the threat from the Global Islamic Movement. He actively briefs and teaches members of Congress, senior military officials, police, the intelligence community, key community leaders, and others. Mr. Guandolo served as a guest lecturer at the Joint Forces Staff College and at the U.S. Army War College.
He is the co-Author of the book: Sharia: The Threat to America (2010), and author of the books, Raising a Jihadi Generation (2013), and Islam’s Deception: The Truth About Sharia (2019). His books may be purchased at his website www.understandingthethreat.com or at Amazon.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Mr. Guandolo is a member of the Veterans of Foreign War, the American Legion, and the Force Reconnaissance Association.
He frequently appears on television and radio, and regularly publishes articles related to these matters in a number of media outlets.
Articles mentioned in this episode:
Music from the Setting Brushfires radio show
Advertise your business, event or fundraiser with Setting Brushfires in Times Square, New York City