Setting Brushfires 08-20-2019: Former Lee County Sheriff Files Ethics Complaint Against Current Sheriff Carmine Marceno
On Saturday, in an exclusive report, I informed the public that former sheriff of Lee County Rodney Shoap was scheduled to file a formal complaint with the Florida Commission on Ethics against current then-Governor Rick Scott-appointed Sheriff Carmine Marceno, a man who fraudulently and feloniously presented himself as an officer of the law in the state of Florida for nearly 16 years. However, the complaint was pursuant to Marceno’s abuse of power in the case of Deanna Williams and on behalf of other women in the state that Marceno has sought to pressure into sexual relationships. On Monday, Sheriff Shoap filed the complaint via registered mail.
The complaint was mailed via registered mail to the Florida Commission on Ethics in reference to an investigation conducted by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Office of Executive Investigations (OEI) against appointed Sheriff Carmine Marceno.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Articles and documents mentioned in this episode: