Setting Brushfires 06-10-2019: What Happened When The British Came To Take Our Founders’ Arms?
The History of the War for Independence is rich with knowledge if only America will pay attention to what occurred and how our founding fathers responded. In this episode of Setting Brushfires, I go through a little history that led up to the shot heard round the world and the biblical principles involved in the God-given right to act on our God-given duty to keep and bear arms.
Paul Revere didn’t ride crying “The British are coming!” to announce new taxes, but rather that they were coming to take our forefathers’ weapons and ammunition. The Bible also upheld the cries of our forefathers to keep and bear arms for the preservation of life and fighting off tyranny.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Articles referenced in this video:
Now there was no blacksmith to be found throughout all the land of Israel, for the Philistines said, “Lest the Hebrews make themselves swords or spears.” 20 But every one of the Israelites went down to the Philistines to sharpen his plowshare, his mattock, his axe, or his sickle,4 21 and the charge was two-thirds of a shekel for the plowshares and for the mattocks, and a third of a shekel6 for sharpening the axes and for setting the goads. 22 So on the day of the battle there was neither sword nor spear found in the hand of any of the people with Saul and Jonathan, but Saul and Jonathan his son had them. 23 And the garrison of the Philistines went out to the pass of Michmash. -1 Samuel 13:19-23
But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.” -1 Tim. 5:8
“If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed. If the sun has risen on him, there shall be guilt for his bloodshed. He should make full restitution; if he has nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft.” -Exodus 22:2-3
“…But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a sack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.” -Luke 22:36