Guns, Churches & States: The Right Of The People To Keep & Bear Arms Shall Not Be Infringed
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. – Second Amendment of the US Constitution From the church in Texas where a fatal shooting took place before good guys with guns stopped the murderer to a gun-grabbing governor in Virginia threatening the people’s God-given rights, gun control takes one of two forms: Controlling your gun to hit your target or the government confiscating those guns in order to enslave you. In this episode of The Sons Of Liberty, Intelligence Analyst Brian Boyd joins me for a discussion on the Second Amendment and what’s going on in America.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Articles mentioned in this episode.
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Support us monthly as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media