Fyk vs. Facebook: How One Man Is Exposing Facebook’s Crimes Against The People
Jason Fyk was making about $275,000 per month via Facebook and his website when he began to be censored. However, what Jason discovered was that he was not just censored but crimes were being committed against him, crimes that are not just occurring against him, but against virtually anyone and everyone that uses the platform. What happened afterward has opened Facebook up to a lawsuit by Fyk that is exposing just how they are manipulating the law to censor people and engage in not only unethical business practices but criminal activity. Jason joins us on The Sons of Liberty to explain the law and how Facebook is violating it and update us on where things are with his lawsuit currently and how you can help.
Anyone wishing to contact Jason for interviews or more information can click here to contact me and I can pass along his contact information.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
The Sons Of Liberty’s lawsuit mentioned in this episode can be read about below.
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media