Dr. Edwin Vieira On The President’s Authority & Duty To Suppress Insurrections
There is a lot of misinformation about the authority the president has when it comes to suppressing insurrections despite the fact that Congress was given legislative authority to direct his use of the military and the militia. Constitutional scholar and attorney Dr. Edwin Vieira joins me in this episode to talk about the constitutional and statute basis for the president to use the militia to suppress insurrections, such as many that are taking place in the united States today. He’ll also provide a way to where the people can be involved in taking back the governing of their communities and enforcement of the law through pushing for constitutional militias to be formed.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Dr. Vieira’s recent paper on this subject.
Previous interviews with Dr. Vieira mentioned in this episode.
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Partner with us as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership/
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media